Saturday, December 8, 2018

JOY ABEL IS PORTHARCOURT FAST RISING ACTRESS.






A Portharcourt based Actress by the name JOY ABEL, who is managed under cornerdrill film inc, was on this set I Samchuks Emeka was the official #producer and #director.We shot the first day and I noticed she is a creative artist. I and my artistic director decided to swap her role because she was the character we have been waiting patiently for, that the artist coming from Lagos was supposed to play.

Joy Abel from my observation is one amongst the artist that needs a good director to stretch out the best in her, and as well easier to bend into any character he or she might desire from her.Few weeks ago I and my boss #director Johnson john onos tested her again for #wateroflife (1st), she also delivered. With the recent films she has done now, she is assumed among the Portharcourt fast rising Actress.samchuks emeka is a filmmaker, a digital content producer, an entrepreneur, actor and blogger.#supportgoodthings share, comment, re-post and like thanks#samchuksemeka #samchukssemekafilm #omcnigeria#cornerdrillfilminc #nwaorisa #seewhoseeu #filmguy#moonboy africa magic nolly_wood_tv nollywood gist me - ngm.nollywood to hollywood new africa media network lagos tv lagos, nigeriawww.samchuksemekas.blogspot.com

1 comment: