Thursday, August 16, 2018

MEET NOLLYWOOD ACTOR MAICON EMEKA

MAICON EMEKA

My name is Maicon Emeka, I was born on the 17th of September 1995, I hail from Abia State, did my primary and secondary school in Port Harcourt. Did my higher school in Aba Abia State, Am a Passion Filled Actor, Model and fashioner for Munaluck Angels Boutique Asaba Nigeria.

I have been rooming around the streets of Port Harcourt in a quest for better acting firms and Film production companies who might consider me as their actor or take me in and train me as their own. I find only theatre groups giving me opportunities to grow, but my aim was a bigger, better and registered firms that have three (3) to five (5) established actors on their record, to have me signed as their actor.

MAICON EMEKA









.

Since I couldn’t find what I wanted, I decided to try the Music sector, to see if I could 
show face from there and when I begin to shine out, I can then go back to acting where my body and soul can’t wait to begin excising. I and my Uncle Martins Moses, did some mind blowing songs and started attending shows within the heart of Port Harcourt. We also had our way into Frank Obama’s Music video which was directed by Dj Lekture, Through the Help of Samchuks Emeka.

MAICON EMEKA

One day, I decided is time I return back to my acting career, which I did through the help of my loving sister who did all the contacting for me and I moved over to Asaba Nigeria to chase and hunt for my film career. Life over there was not easy at all initially, but while the days where been counted, things where gradually getting better and I was getting jobs gradually and now is like heaven on earth because I now move from one set am filming to another.         

MAICON EMEKA

The first movie that statues me was the Scorpion Girl, which i did with Regina Daniels for Elshadie Movies Production, because it paved way for me to be congratulated by family and friends who saw me in the movie playing a role of a “Prince. Then many other films were out in the local market that I acted. But this other movie named “My Daughters Blood” staring Yul Edochie got me out of the crowned again. The movie “Same Blood” which I play the role of Obiora the first son was cool as well, ever since then, is been from one film set to another film set. Just few weeks ago, I finished from the set of Demark Movies which I was privileged to play a lead role with the character “IJELE” and the Title of the movie is “The Light And Darkness”. 

MAICON EMEKA


My award as the next Rated actor 2017/2018 MFC award.


Follow me on Instagram @Maicon_Emeka and on Facebook as Realmaicon.emeka

MAICON EMEKA.


1 comment:

  1. Please boss am also struggling just exactly like your story....
    I just pray I can be there some day.

    ReplyDelete