Wednesday, May 2, 2018

GIMME LUV BY OBIDIZ DROPPING 11TH MAY 2018



A name can’t be mentioned except if the voice of the said name has been heard. Down the hood is a name called Obidiz. The name Obidiz, is a house hood name in my hood.
As a street DJ in the hood back in the days of I.G [Igwuruta Town], I have always replay the melodies tone of Obidiz to my audience and I will not fast-forward the amazing night Obidiz storm my event Titled “Portharcourt Award Night Show With Samchuks Emeka
That night, I had Femi Large, Douglass and Mr Drill didn’t Show up after been assured that both Douglass and Mr drill who were Talent under one Record Label  which Mr bobby was managing. That was before the incident that do both talent part ways.
Obidiz dribbled my audience until they beg for more of his tone. I will not forget Deejay Ma B, Darlington Jeff  Donald and Dev Etc…..
Later run, Obidiz dropped "Comfor", which was square out as best tone from I.G Town to portharcourt city, Upraise was "Obi is a boy" and that was where Obidiz tone took over airwaves in Portharcourt city and was grounded and added to A list of Portharcourt artist.
Global recognition surfaced immediately Obidiz dropped "Men" featuring Zoro. Ever Since then, Obidiz has been upheld as ostentatious talent.
Come 11th of May 2018, tested frontrunner of our season Obidiz, will be dropping a classic top scored tone titled "Gimme Luv". #Anticipate #FlyGuyEntertainment #Obidiz

No comments:

Post a Comment