Friday, May 4, 2018

Exquisite Queen Nigeria World 2018

OLUCHI AGU


Exquisite Queen Nigeria World is here again with amazing faces to be voted for this year 2018. But the amazing thing that will happen to Exquisite Queen Nigeria World this year is Oluchi Agu.

WHO IS OLUCHI AGU?

Name: Agu Oluchi
State Of Origin: Enugu state
Age: 24
School:      DOF Institute Of Catering And Hotel Management. 
Hobbies:    Traveling, Cooking And Reading.


I had a close talk with her some time ago online and after few minutes chat with her, I instant believe that she is good in what she have found herself doing.

I just caught her amazing words few minutes ago via Exquisite Queen Nigeria World page on Facebook and this is what she has to say “My lovely fans please I need your vote to make it to the camp. I promise to make you proud as a role model. I won't disappoint you because I will get the crown through your support and together we will kick against child's illiteracy. Education is the key to success and every child has the right to it;

Family, friends, non-friends and colleagues join Samchuks Emeka and Lecmoore Ernest to like, comment and share her vote page so that Oluchi Agu can make it to ExquisiteQueen Nigeria World camp.

CLICK


No comments:

Post a Comment